Code.org Activities for Hour of Code:
NOTE: If you're having problems, remember to go up and enable the Flash settings on your Chromebook.
- Artist: Create beautiful patterns and designs using code
- Athlete: Create a basketball game or mix and match sports
- Frozen: Help Elsa and Anna skate to make designs and snowflakes
- Infinity Play Lab: Use Disney Infinity characters to design a game
- Make a Flappy Game: Design your own Flappy game and play it
- Minecraft Adventurer: Use code to make Minecraft characters do what you want them to do
- Moana: Code with characters from the Moana movie
- Play Lab: Choose from classic, Gumball or Ice Age characters to design your own game
- Star Wars: Code events to play a Star Wars game with BB8
Other Hour of Code Activities:
- Candy Quest: Write code to help the monster gather the candy.
- LEGO Bits and Bricks: (Must enable Flash) Get Bit to his destination.
- Lightbot: (Must enable Flash) Move Lightbot on the screen to light the lightbulbs! No reading, but lots of thinking!
- Mystery Island Coding Quest: Follow the directions to do things around the island.
- Puppy Adventure: Write code to help the puppy
- Pirate Plunder: Code the pirate to get the treasure in a 3D adventure
- Robot Rattle: Program the robot and watch in 3D
- Sprite Box: (Click on Web (Flash), then enable Flash) Add code to a game to make it to the finish line